Donate

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tired...

Just ultra-low on energy and motivation.  Hardly able to eat.  Kids are doing all right, despite being cooped-up indoors since Christmas due to the stormy and icy weather.  It's times like these that I don't know where I'm going to get the strength to go on.  I've prayed and we've been prayed for non-stop, but I'm so tired.  Just so damn down and tired.

Got dressed nicely, put on make-up and did my hair, but I still feel like a zombie.  Maybe I've been reading too much depressing stuff lately...LOL...but I actually don't need to read anything to make me feel less secure about how we're going to get by from one day to the next.  Reality is enough.

Anyway, that's all I've got the energy to blurt out today.  Sorry it's a downer.

Signing off...

--Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment